Monday, March 16, 2015

Things you loved

Thinking of things you loved, mom. Some things I can't remember. Like, did you have a favorite flower? I'm sure you did, but what was it? Did you have a favorite kind of tree? Or a favorite state you always wanted to visit, but didn't get to? See, some things, I just don't know....

So, here is a list of what I do remember....


Favorite things of MOM

  1. Favorite color: Hunter green  & grey 
  2. Favorite season: Winter
  3. Favorite precipitation: SNOW!!!!
  4. Favorite song: Tim Mcgraw please remember me
  5. Favorite old school band: Heart
  6. Favorite author: V.C. Andrews 
  7. Favorite food: steak, probably 
  8. Favorite ice cream flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip 
  9. Favorite clothing item: Red Grumpy T-shirt 
  10. Favorite thing to do: Camp with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment