Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My bed...

A few nights ago, I fell asleep and I
Instantly felt like I was laying in my bed... My real bed. With the AC blowing on me. And my room. I really miss my room. My house. My life. Most of all I miss you...

My dream felt so real. My bed felt so comfy. I felt so safe. The sheets were crisp and smelled like home. I don't know what that smell was... Maybe laundry detergant, maybe the scent of home is just you or maybe just crockpot smell!

I heard your voice...in your room calling me. I heard you open my bedroom door, the all too familiar creek, I heard your wonderful voice I miss so much. It all felt so real.

So REAL!

So now I have been trying to go to sleep... To come back to you, to be comfortable... But no matter how sleepy I am or how hard I try, I just can't get back to you...

It makes me so sad, but I can't just sleep my life away...

No comments:

Post a Comment